everything livia

*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*



Monday, February 05, 2007

Bathroom spring cleaning

started clearing my bathroom shelf at midnite and the operation took an hr.

can't believe how much toiletries i haf ! mum & bro came by and saw mi in action. mum commented tat almost all the toiletries belong to mi while bro said everyone uses communal toiletries eg. bath foam and shampoo but i always got something different

sigh! it's tough being a woman! i've got makeup remover, facial cleansing gel, scrub, mask and scores of other stuff each boasting of miraculous properties.

and i haf invaded my mum's dressing table completely wif my skincare and make up.

in keeping to my new yr resolution, i m trying to finish some of the stuff and stop buying more...abit hard when i go HK but i'll try to get onli make up.

i rem seeing a bookmark tat YY brought back from sch. it's from the ministry of trade & finance and it tells us to keep 2 wks worth of food supplies at home for emergency.

we haf plenty of food in stock eg. rice, noodles and some canned food.

but i tink we haf enuff toiletries to last 1 yr at least, excluding toilet rolls.

i tink cleaning is addictive coz i m so proud of my attempt at the bathroom tat i'm going to start on taking stock of my makeup and skincare now.





1 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can totally 100% identify wif u on this! U shd check out my stash too! The worst part is I only use non animal-testing products so I also tend to hoard supplies when there are stocks/discounts!

    Sigh, it's difficult to compromise because we understand the need to have a product for different purposes... I just recently bought a tall cabinet from Ikea to organise my toiletries, kekeke...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home