everything livia

*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*welcometolivia'srealm*thisblogisabtliviaandeverythinglivia*



Monday, February 05, 2007

Neopoints

Current Balance : 43,031,000 NP

This interest rate means that you will gain 14,737 NP per day

i was updating my spreadsheet for calculating when i'll reach my goal of earning 15,000NP daily from interest when i realised tat i'm onli 769,000 NPs away from my target of 43,800,000NP.

my stock portfolio is worth more den 1 mil NP at the moment so i can actualli reach my goal anytime tat i wana!

wow! when i first started tis tracking back in sep 04, i had 18,549,500NP in the bank.

i m finally gonna attain my target tis yr!

i'll not sell my portfolio juz to reach tis goal sooner coz my principal is not to sell any stock worth less den 40NP per share.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home